Hi friends and family! I have decided to join in on all the fun and start a blog for our family, which at this time includes Andy, Sydney, and me. No babies yet, but they are in our future plans. At this time Andy has no idea I've started a blog for us...maybe I can get him to grace us with his writing skills and author some of the entries? If any of you read our wedding website, you probably already know he has the ability to make you pee your pants from laughing so hard with his writing. I hope you all enjoy reading about our crazy and exciting lives!...or our really routine and not so crazy lives. I will try to keep this entertaining for those who choose to keep up with us. For now I will give you a quick update on our lives:
May 3, 2008: We got married! After 7 years of dating. Happily ever after.
April - June 2008: Purchased, renovated, and moved into our first home in Pearland.
September 2008: Lived through Hurricane Ike with very little damage to our home. My family (mom, dad, Ryan, and Colin, and Kitty) moved in with us in our three bed/two bath house after the storm. My parents' house had extensive damage from the storm.
January 2009: Taryn completes her 2nd marathon! Then Andy was laid off. Boo.
February 2009: Andy gets new job at Parker Drilling!
Which brings me to present day. Sydney is still the most spoiled and smart dog ever and loving her yard and doggie door. I will post some pictures of her soon. She's not the biggest fan of Kitty, but they seem to get along well enough. My parents house should be through with repairs/renovations within the next month! We are looking forward to seeing the brand new-old house! More to come soon.
Welcome to the blogging world! tee.hee...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update - can't believe you just ran marathon no. 2!!! Crazy!
Lookin' forward to more updates! - LM