Weight: 14 pounds, 8.5 ounces (90%)
Height: 23 1/2 inches (75%)
He has been wearing size two diapers for about 2 weeks now and has moved up into 6 month clothing. This boy is growing so fast!
His two month photo shoot didn't go as planned. He spit up on the 2 month sticker about 5 seconds into the shoot. And since he's obsessed with his hands, you can't really see the sticker on his onesie because his hands are in the way for almost every shot. Oh well. He's still super stinkin' CUTE! I find that I am in so head-over-heels in love with this little guy it's almost painful to think about!
The other day I'm positive he said the word "mama". I'm always asking him "Can you say Mamaaa?", "Can you say Daddyyy?, "Can you say Sydneyyy?" in my baby talk voice. He thinks it so funny and always tries to talk back to me with a huge grin on his face. Well, on Monday he said the word "mama" FOR REAL. Andy and my mom both heard it and were shocked, so I'm not crazy! I don't think it was necessarily intentional, but it was so dang cute and awesome (score one for mom!). And about 5 minutes after his very first word, he had a blow out all over his dad. It was so cool and made for a great memory. :)
Here are a few more shots from his 2 month photos.
| His cheeks weigh him down. |
| Contemplating his plan to take over the world. |
| Chunky little man! |
| Silly boy |
| Best friends...almost. |
So cute!!! Can't wait to see him again!
ReplyDelete