| JAM's first trip to the beach |
We went on a long weekend/mini-vacay to Rockport in mid-July with my parents and brother Ryan (Colin had plans to float the river with friends, but he was missed!). We also got to visit with my aunt who lives in Rockport and she got to give some loving to JAM man. This was our first road trip with baby in tow, and it was seriously a miracle that we fit all of the baby gear, our bags, us, and Sydney in my truck. And it took me half the day to pack up ALL of the baby gear we may need (which I'm proud to say we used every single baby thing we took with us). By the time we have our next baby, we're definitely going to need to invest in a larger vehicle. Jensen did awesome in the car and slept for the majority of both trips. While we were there, we got to fish off the dock, sleep in, take blissfully long naps, eat some yummy crab and fish, and take Jensen to the beach for the first time. I wasn't sure how successful the beach trip was going to be considering Jensen gets fussy when he is either a) too hot, or b) the sun blasts him in the face. BUT he does love bath time and I found the cutest swim shorts and top for him to wear, so we had to make a go of it. He was content for about the first 30 minutes we were there, which is when we snapped all of these photos of him looking like a little surfer dude. And then he got hungry/sleepy/hot. He took a nice long nap on the beach and by the time he woke, we were all ready to call it a day.
And I know I am biased, but I am SO obsessed with all of these photos. His Loli bought him the super cool shades, which were still a little big for him but still served their purpose of making him look like a little stud-muffin.
SO precious! LOVE these pics and the sunglasses! Glad I found your blog :)
ReplyDelete