Saturday, August 4, 2012

JAM is 3 Months Old

Whatcha lookin' at?
This is only a few weeks late, oops!  It seems it's getting harder to blog the busier I get with photography, but I'm trying!  Jensen turned three months old on July 19th.  He weighed about 17 pounds, was 25.5 inches long, and had a 16.5 inch head circumference.  His height and weight put him in the 95% percentiles!  I can't believe he's such a big and fast growing boy!  He moved up to size three diapers and is currently wearing 6 month clothes.  He is a super smiley boy now and loves to laugh, especially at his daddy, Pops, and Grandpa.  He really is a little ham!  He rolled over four times on his 3 month birthday and is starting to like tummy time a little more...most of the time.  He is trying to sit up on his own and even stand on his chubby little legs.  He still hasn't figured out just how to use his hands yet, but he loves to chew and suck on them.

He USED to be a fabulous sleeper and we had gotten him down to only waking once per night to eat which we thought was great!  But that was when we were graced with the ability to swaddle him at night.  Unfortunately, our time with the swaddle has come to an abrupt end.  He started busting out of them about a week ago, and after trying multiple brands of swaddle blankets, we decided it was pointless.  Not sure how he does it, but he manages to break out of each and every type of swaddle blanket.  So now we are training him to sleep without it, and it's been rough.  We went from waking one time per night to...wait for it....7 times!  Ahhhh!  I'm exhausted.  Andy's exhausted.  Sydney is too.  So I'm hoping he will learn to go to sleep without the swaddle soon.  I don't know if I will use the swaddle on the next baby...this is hard at 3.5 months! 

Other than that, life is pretty great.  Jensen is such a little sweetheart, and no matter how tired I am, he can take away all the frustration with that sweet little smile of his.  I can listen to his laugh all day long.  I love the way his hair refuses to lay down no matter how I brush it after bath time.  I love our time together when I'm nursing him.  I can't get enough of his cute little feet and rolls on his legs and arms.

We did several photo shoots this past month.  Enjoy.

Lots of rolllls!



No comments:

Post a Comment