One thing about parenting that I never realized was how much my life would revolve around watching the clock. When did he finally go down for bed? What time did he wake up? When did he eat last? When did I change his diaper last? How long did he nap? It's almost bath time!...The list goes on. I feel like I am constantly keeping time for something!
Another random thought: when someone says their child is 4 months old, do they mean 16 weeks or do they determine his age by his actual 4 month birthday? I've heard it done both ways so I'm curious how others decide when to take their baby's monthly sticker photos.
Lastly, I think Sydney is finally starting to come around with baby Jam as evidenced by the following photo. For the record, she chose to lay above his head this way. I just LOVE me some puppy & baby love.

We do "month day's" by the date of the month from his actual birthday. So he was 5 months on August 23rd since his birthday was March 23rd. We don't keep weeks anymore. There are just too many of those. :)
ReplyDelete