Friday, August 24, 2012

Weekly wrap-up from the iPhone

We've had a busy past few weeks. I'm getting ready to go back to work in 3 weeks so I've been trying to get everything taken care of before D-Day. Jensen will be 5 months exactly on my first day back at school and I feel so very blessed to have had all this time off to spend with him. I'm sure other moms can relate...sometimes I so desperately want to stay home with him full-time; other times I'm so ready to have an adult conversation with someone (even an 8th grader!). I do enjoy my job and the subjects I teach, but I'm going to miss those sweet smiles and giggles during the day. I pray the transition into our new "normal" will go smoothly. Lately JAM has become a pretty big momma's boy so I'm concerned about leaving him all day long with someone new.

I took JAM to his first Gymboree class today and he did great and really seemed to enjoy it. In case you're wondering, they sing songs that incorporate hand movements for the babies to track, do tummy time on a mirror to look at themselves and their friends, play with a colorful parachute above their heads, watch bubbles float in the air, watch hand puppets sing songs, play with a beach ball...lots of fun stuff for babies less than 6 months old.

And finally, here's the weekly wrap up from my iPhone's perspective. Have a great weekend!

Our breakfast Sunday morning.  Sour dough french toast with home made whipped cream & strawberries.
JAM's first trip to Niko Niko's. Yum!
Talking up a storm.  He's very animated,
Love this pic of "Jensen Dirt".
His Halloween costume!  I know I'm a little early, but I just couldn't help myself.
His cute mud pie outfit that he almost grew out of before wearing for the first time.
He found his thumb for a brief moment, but hasn't found it since.
I know it's blurry, but look at that face!
His morning look. 
How many hands can you fit in one mouth?
Looking less than thrilled at his 4 month doctor's appt.
After the Filthy Fifty WOD.
He finally found his feet!  This makes diaper changes a little difficult...

No comments:

Post a Comment