I haven't blogged in a while. Things have been busy and I just haven't felt inspired to blog. Here's what we've been up to this summer: we celebrated my 25th birthday, went to Wichita Falls,TX for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary, spent July 4th weekend fishing and enjoying New Orleans, and then floated the Guadalupe river with my family in late July. Overall, it feels like we've spent a good amount of time in the car this summer, but it's been fun!

Beautiful cake that Sarah Smith made!

Birthday outing

At dinner in New Orleans

Out and about in NOLA

Andy caught the biggest Redfish!

Looking like fishing pros, ha! Andy insisted we get fishing shirts.
Marathon training started back up. And of course, the Houston Heat and Humidity (HHH) is not cooperating with those of us who are trying to get back into shape. I'm ready for fall weather!
I finished my photography class and learned a ton, but haven't had as much time as I want to practice my new skills. There is just so much to learn! I also started a cake decorating class last week, and I am super excited about it! I will be making a cake every week for the next four weeks to bring to class for decorating practice...stop by anytime if you're in the area and have a piece!
No comments:
Post a Comment